Program Manager (PM) - Mid - 32132
- Linthicum Heights, MD
With more than 80 years of experience engineering science and technology solutions to support national security, Alion supports clients and employees with big ideas and real solutions.
Job Duites & Responsibilities
The PM – Mid shall oversee all contract activities and assume accountability and responsibility for the complete contract from planning to execution to project close out. The PM shall ensure contract cost, schedule, and technical performance objectives are met while managing risk. The PM shall apply industry best practices to ensure contract success and work as the primary interface between the Government and the Contractor for all matters.
Education & Expereince
The PM – Mid shall meet the following minimum requirements:
1. Eight (8) years managing the development of integrated hardware and software systems. A Bachelor's Degree in business administration or related discipline may be substituted for four (4) years of experience.
2. Four (4) years managing Department of Defense (DoD)-sponsored contracts.
3. Four (4) years' experience providing detailed management and oversight of a contractor or government team, including conducting requirements analysis, project costing, deliverable tracking, schedule and financial data monitoring and reporting.
4. Three (3) years' experience reviewing and analyzing financial expenditure reports.
5. Two (2) years demonstrated experience in each of the following:
a. Managing multiple subcontractors;
b. Managing projects using CMMI, agile, and/or spiral development models; and
c. Managing contracts requiring Earned Value Management.
6. Experience with the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS).
7. Project Management Institute certified Project
Security Clearance: Top Secret/Sensitive Comp Info
Back to top