Program Manager 2 - Supply Chain Security - 33883
- Fairfax, VA
Program Manager for Supply Chain Security Data Analysis:
Knowledge of infrastructure and data center supply chain security risks and mitigation strategies are required. Understand the role of risk management software and its role in DoD assessments. Manages a developed or mature program with well-defined program plans and delivery methodologies. The program serves a single customer and represents a single product line requiring minor coordination of program requirements across product lines. Program is contained at a single domestic location. Program involves established technologies using standard principles, theories, concepts, and techniques to provide solutions to a variety of technical problems. Short and Long-range financial forecast and planning is expectation for stable growth of the Program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the cost, schedule, and technical performance of the company on assigned program from inception through completion. Manages technical and administrative staff and provides ongoing direction in the performance of the assigned program.
- Develops and monitors program plan including time and cost estimates. Ensures project outputs are delivered on schedule and within funding.
- Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to program plan and schedule, identifies program problems, and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications.
- Prioritizes workload and determines staffing levels and any adjustments in staffing. Maintains a staffing level to ensure technical quality and appropriate experience levels are consistent with current and projected project activities.
- Reviews reports and briefings prepared by technical staff for quality.
- Leads technical discussions for project reviews. Prepares and delivers formal briefings.
- Ensures that appropriate training is delivered to program staff.
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customer and other outside agencies.
- Acts as primary customer contact for all program activities. Regularly meets with and updates the customer on project status. Leads program review sessions with customer to discuss cost, schedule, risk, and technical performance.
- Develops new business or expands business with the customer. Coordinates preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and specifications, operating budgets, and financial terms/conditions of contract. Participates in negotiating contract and contract changes.
- Complies with quality assurance and security procedures in the performance of duties.
- Performs additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- PM will support customers in the Northern VA area as well as the DC area.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in related technical discipline plus 5 years of experience in a technical position.
- Technical Project/Program Management experience.
- Experience managing a staff preferred.
- DoD experienced preferred.
- In some cases, educational requirements may be adjusted or waived for more than 9 years applicable work experience. Work experience may be adjusted for highly specialized knowledge or uniquely applicable experience for positions involving new technology or labor market shortages as reflected by market survey data.
- Must have experience successfully managing third party vendors/subcontractor management.
- Experience with managing delivery of software and licenses to DoD customers preferred.
- Candidate must have knowledge of supply chain field operations and chain-of-custody procedures to maintain control over assets with zero losses and disclosure of confidential information and materials
- Candidate must have knowledge and field experience in supply chain security, TAPA requirements, C-TPAT, AEO and other trade security initiatives
- Ability to travel (including internationally) up to 25%, with little notice to accomplish assignments and responsibilities
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Leadership and management skills as evidenced by previous work experience.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- A security clearance of an appropriate level may be required after employment.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Demonstrated analytic and critical thinking skills that drive results
- Knowledge of processes & procedures development
- Able to write clearly and succinctly in technical and non-technical formats
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays and to handle on-call responsibilities
- Excellent computer skills and comprehension of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Clearance - Must hold an active Secret Clearance (or not inactive for more than 6 months), with the ability to attain a Top Secret Clearance if required.
Security Clearance: Secret
Back to top