Prog Mgmt Analyst, Associate - 33796
- Warner Robins, GA
As a Program Admin Analyst, you will provide support to a Program Manager across 15 or more programs/projects. This role performs a variety of administration support services involving data review, reporting, project coordination, budget review, and other related duties in support of the Project/Program Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
In this support role you will:
- Plan, manage, and monitor projects through its life cycle to include Spend Plans and Estimates at Completion (EACs).
- Works on overall project planning through reporting on project schedules and deliverables.
- Briefs management on the status of action items and metrics to track contract performance.
- Coordinates projects; develops system for data collection, reporting criteria and records
- Research and compile statistics and data for projects; may assist in writing narratives for reports.
- Monitors project timeline; tracks document submissions; creates, monitors and maintains audit files.
- Identify, communicate and resolves risks factors inherent project.
- Identifies and resolves issues to eliminate or mitigate the occurrence of consequences that may impact the success of the project.
- For program compliance, designs and implements procedures to fulfill project objectives and criteria; may prepare memorandums; works with agencies to resolve concerns and issues.
- Works heavily with subcontractors to ensure timely and accurate accruals.
- Prepares monthly variance reports with associated footnotes.
- Evaluates and monitors the performance and efficiency of programs to ensure that program implementation is on target.
Education and Qualifications:
Associate degree in Business management, accounting or similar area. Bachelor's degree preferred. 2 plus years' experience in working with DOD or government contracting.
Knowledge of government acquisition policies or principals would be of great help
Proficiency in MS Office, Word, Excel PowerPoint. Knowledge of SharePoint desired.
US Citizenship required. Eligibility for a DOD clearance may be required after hire.
Security Clearance: None
Back to top