Operations Manager (Site) - NITE - 33832
- Hilton Head, SC
Manages general activities of an organization's operations in a specific area. Typically reports to a senior manager or head of unit/department.
- Develops and implements company policies and procedures as well as ensures compliance with these procedures.
- Evaluates and enhances current operational systems.
- Prepares reports and audits to monitor and improve operations effectiveness.
- May coordinate communication between different functions.
- Manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Desired: Bachelor degree in STEM and/or management field
- Seven (7) years of DoD training range experience
- Three (3) years of managerial experience with DoD efforts
- Secret Clearance
- Experience managing dispersed workforce in support of DoD training range requirements
- Familiarity with synthetic training environment
Security Clearance: Secret
Back to top