Network Administrator IV - NITE - 33914
- Norfolk, VA
Responsible for daily administration of a network/server environment. Typically reports to manager or head of a unit/department.
- Installs, configures and maintains system software.
- Monitors network performance, troubleshoots more complex issues and deploys solutions.
- Plans and implements upgrades, patches, and installation of new applications and equipment.
- Creates and maintains a disaster recovery, security and back up and restore plan and policy.
- May conduct evaluation of new technologies to optimize network efficiency and performance.
- A specialist on complex technical and business matters.
- Work is highly independent.
- May assume a team lead role for the work group.
Education and Experience
- Requires a bachelor's degree.
- Typically requires 7+ years of related experience.
- May require Network Administration certification.
Security Clearance: Top Secret
Back to top