Network Administrator, III - NITE - 32605
- San Diego, CA
Responsible for daily administration of a network/server environment. Typically reports to manager or head of a unit/department.
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for daily administration of a network/server environment.
- Installs, configures, and maintains system software.
- Monitors network performance, troubleshoots issues and deploys solutions.
- Plans and implements upgrades, patches, and installation of new applications and equipment.
- Creates and maintains a disaster recovery, security and back up and restore plan.
- May assist with evaluating new technologies to optimize network efficiency and performance. Requires a bachelor's degree.
- Contributes to moderately complex aspects of a project.
- Work is generally independent and collaborative in nature.
Education and Experience
- Typically requires 4 to 7 years of related experience.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree
- May require Network Administrator certification.
Security Clearance: Secret
Back to top