Network Administrator II - NITE - 32741
- Fernley, NV
Assists with the daily administration of a network/server environment. Typically reports to supervisor or manager.
- Monitors network performance and performs testing to provide diagnosis of issues and to assist with deployment of solutions.
- Installs upgrades, patches, and new applications and equipment.
- Supports and enforces a disaster recovery, security and back up and restore plan.
- Gaining exposure to some of the complex tasks within the job function.
- Occasionally directed in several aspects of the work.
Education and Experience
- Requires a bachelor's degree.
- May require Network Administrator certification.
- Typically requires 2 to 4 years of related experience.
Security Clearance: Top Secret
Back to top