Mission Planning Support Engineer - 30119
- Fort Walton Beach, FL
The Mission Planning Support Engineer will:
- Maintain the operational readiness and availability of the mission planning and command and control (C2) software suite;
- Required to be versed in the use of the mission planning applications to aid the unit's unique planning and mission criteria;
- Perform ancillary duties as required
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience using Microsoft Operating System and Microsoft Business Productivity applications on PC-based hardware.
- Requires a minimum of five (5) years mission planning experience in a Special Operations Forces (SOF) environment with automated mission planning tools in operational environments including the use of threat data, automated intelligence feeds, global positioning system devices, tactical communications equipment, and Blue Force Tracking devices.
- Operational Experience: Requires detailed knowledge of Special Operations Aviation operations and tactics. Requires a minimum of five (5) years' experience, within the last eight (8) eight years, operational experience on Special Operations aircraft. Requires a minimum of five (5) years operational experience with navigation and mission planning techniques including preparation and check out of flight plans for the weapon systems and mission planning knowledge for planning in hostile threat environments
- Current SECRET security clearance; Ability to receive a TS/SCI clearance.
Security Clearance: Secret
Back to top