Mission Data Engineer - 33957
- Warner Robins, GA
Alion is seeking a Mission Data Engineer. Candidate will provide technical and programmatic expertise to USAF organizations developing next generation electronic warfare mission data reprogramming requirements and systems. The candidate will provide intelligence mining, intelligence analysis, detailed mission data programming and threat database maintenance. The candidate will interface with government counterparts to ensure that all technical requirements are met and kept current based on the latest intelligence data. Position is full-time during normal duty hours at Robins AFB. Travel (less than 25%) is required for this position.
• Extensive DoD EW reprogramming knowledge and experience is required. EW developmental and operational test experience desired.
• Demonstrated engineering experience in developing EW mission data systems requirements and EW threat waveform simulations.
• Knowledge of government EW intelligence data systems to include EWIRDB, NGES, etc.
• Experience working with Intelligence Data and systems.
• Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Master's Degree desired.
Security Clearance: Secret
Back to top