Mission Coordinator - NITE - 32905
- San Diego, CA
- Responsible for development, production, and continuous update of written, photographic, audio, video and mixed media training aids and materials for mission planning.
- Familiarize users with range capabilities, assets, and operational procedures with detailed debriefings.
- Supports planning and coordination for agencies participating in or supporting training operations.
- Attends pre-mission conferences for users and support groups.
- Coordinates training system assets.
- Communicates daily with aviation units, air control units, airspace/air traffic control agencies and other training system facilities to ensure coordination of necessary participants.
- Maintains computer database of range utilization, prepares reports of range availability/scheduling/utilization.
- Develops and presents briefings on capability, operation, and requirements to military and government agencies, to include VIP presentations.
- Provides for equipment operator training for on-site personnel in operation of display consoles.
- Conducts equipment demonstrations for authorized personnel.
- Supports users with developing training scenarios and coordination of fleet exercises.
- Implements and administers effective, rapid, and comprehensive method of distributing mission scenarios and updates.
- Provides feedback on mission results.
- Provides post-mission debriefings.
- Typically requires High School Diploma
- Typically requires 5 years' experience.
Security Clearance: Top Secret
Back to top