IT Systems Engineer - 30111
- Clovis, NM
The IT Systems Engineer will:
- Forecast and perform in-depth technology refresh for aging hardware and software systems.
- Provide routine maintenance and troubleshooting for existing systems through help desk tickets.
- Monitor integrity and performance of systems.
- Interface and coordinate with spectrum management agencies and POCs with respect to AOR and theater frequency requirements.
- Provide on-site support at different AFSOF operating locations (OLs) for specific assigned units.
- Assist with other ancillary duties, as required
- Experience with: Windows (2012 and higher); Scripting required (PowerShell and Ansible or Puppet); Active Directory; MDM; Amazon Web Services1
- Required education: 4 Year Degree in related field or substitute experience in lieu of degree
- Amazon Web Services Certs (AWS Certified Developer Associate, or AWS Certified Solutions
- Architect Associate, or AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional, or AWS Certified Solutions Architect)
- MDM Certs (Air Watch Enterprise Mobility Professional, or Mobile Iron Administration Certification)
- IBM Certified Deployment Professional - MaaS360 On-Premise
- System Engineer IT certification (MCSE or RHCSE)
- Current SECRET security clearance; Ability to receive a TS/SCI clearance.
Security Clearance: Secret
Back to top