IT COMMS Systems Engineer/Architect - 30100
- Fort Walton Beach, FL
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) is currently looking for candidates who provide systems engineering expertise in assessing requirements, as well as designing, developing, maintaining, and troubleshooting (as needed) technically advanced end-to-end solutions in support of the Distributed Common Ground Station (DCGS)-SOF Program.
Participating as a member of the DCGS-SOF program office systems integration team, the individual shall:
- Provide recommendations for integration of new systems;
- Advise on integration issues associated with updates to DCGS systems;
- Develop new and maintain current systems views and architecture representations for DCGS-SOF systems;
- Support system life cycle planning;
- Evaluate emerging technologies to support evolving customer requirements;
- Designing/implementing system solutions for FMV and imagery software for garrison, deployable and expeditionary operations;
- Performing systems engineering and integration support for DCGS-SOF systems including the Multi-Int Analysis Archive System (MAAS) and follow-on systems, such as the Automated Information Discovery Environment (AIDE);
- Gathering requirements, designing, installing, and supporting DCGS-SOF systems;
- Documenting, analyzing and troubleshooting system anomalies to ensure optimum equipment performance;
- Preparing systems for operational use and supporting operational tests;
- Assist with Information Assurance (IA) for program systems to include coordination to ensure all IA actions are properly completed (i.e. preparation of IA artifacts, such as system scans, patches, architecture diagrams);
- Designing/implementing/testing Audio/Visual (AV) solutions to be used at AFSOC facilities.
- Five (5) Years of Experience Relative to the Position Description
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field. Higher level degree is desired.
- IASAE Level 2 certification required
- Required Experience with Clustered Systems; Disaster Recovery Operations; Information Assurance/Security; Hardware Configuration; Software Configuration; and Virtual Environments.
- Desired Experience with Host Base Security System; Symantec Antivirus; Symantec Backup; Symantec Ghost; Microsoft SDQL Server; NetApp; Portable Flight Planning Software; and CRESTRON/general Audio/Visual Systems.
Security Clearance: Sensitive Compartmented Info
Back to top