Information Technology Manager - NITE - 33192
- Fernley, NV
The IT Manager manages all IT activities in the organization. Implements and maintains the policies and goals for the IT department to support the company's needs. Typically reports to top management. Manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
- Ensures proper information system operations and plans necessary upgrades.
- Oversees the internal IT support function.
- Conducts research and recommends the selection of IT equipment, applications, and supplies.
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Has full authority for personnel actions.
Education and Experience
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree.
- Typically requires 5 years experience in the related area as an individual contributor. 1 to 3 years supervisory experience may be required.
- Extensive knowledge of department processes.
- Top Secret clearance.
Security Clearance: Top Secret
Back to top