Hardware & IP AT Verification Engineer - 31190
- Enon, OH
Leverage your existing design and verification & validation experience as a member of the US Air Force Anti-Tamper (AT) Assessment Team and work with major DoD acquisition programs to ensure the protection of our nation's most critical capabilities. Analyze and conduct vulnerability analysis of component, system on chip (SoC), & system on modules (SoM) implementations and architectures, to provide technical written feedback and evaluations to developer, Anti-Tamper Assessment Team, Anti-Tamper Program Office, and Anti-Tamper Executive Agent for use by the entire DoD Anti-Tamper Evaluation Enterprise. Continue to develop your knowledge of anti-tamper with educational opportunities such as conferences (e.g. HOST, CHES, ISTFA) and government sponsored courses in cryptography and reverse engineering.
• Familiar with analog and digital electronic components, including understanding of modern electronic component manufacturing, to include Integrated Circuit, FPGAs and ASIC technologies.
• Familiar with a wide range of modern test equipment including, but not limited to: voltage supplies, digital multi-meters, oscilloscopes, data acquisition modules, logic analyzers, network analyzers, signal generators, spectrum analyzers, and Graphics Processing Units (GPUs)
• Good analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Proficient verbal communication skills, comfortable interacting with technical peers and the ability to work as part of a broad team across multiple facilities.
• Matlab, Python, VHDL, and Verilog experience
• Follow open source and modern failure analysis capabilities
• Coordinating results and lessons learned across onsite customer.
• Authoring yearly proposals documenting efforts and required funding for following year.
• Outside the box thinker to explore the "what ifs"; desire to try innovative techniques, collection methods, tools in different manners in which not originally designed or intended for.
• Instrumentation experience
• Signal processing experience is a plus
• Knowledgeable of protection features and devices, system development processes, or system level testing a plus.
• Self-starter willing to keep up to date with ground breaking failure analysis techniques and tools and protection features in commercial off the shelf (COTs) components.
• Top Secret Security Clearance
Security Clearance: Secret
Back to top