F-35 Program Manager 4 - 32205
- Arlington, VA
The F-35 Program Manager 4 has supervisory and developmental responsibilities within a functional area or manages one or more projects or programs, may manage an operating office and supervises professional and technical personnel performing in their customary disciplines.
- Manages the successful development, implementation, schedule, and cost performance of a major program, or multiple programs, through subordinate program/project managers (non-tech), in accordance with contract requirements and company policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Acts as a technical liaison with vendors. Trains and supervises personnel.
- Assists in proposal process and coordinates with Pricing Department when required.
- Responsible for all phases of the program budget.
- Performs analysis for contract reviews with various software.
- Develops Quality Assurance Programs for all products and services.
- Prepare Staffing Plans, including skill and labor mix, to support contract operations.
- May be responsible for recruiting, interviewing, and hiring staff.
- Assign staff and provide technical direction as necessary to complete task.
- Monitor contract, subcontract, and funding; prepare forecasts of program financial performance.
- Develop and deliver required contract, departmental, project and/or financial reports.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and 12-15 years of relevant experience.
- Will have experience with aircraft systems, hardware and software, configuration control, test and evaluation, systems integration, and systems supportability
- Will have experience initiating and maintaining technical direction within broad program objectives directly related to aircraft systems, hardware and software, configuration control, test and evaluation, systems integration, and systems supportability
- Managing different phases of weapon system acquisition, including Concept Development, Production and Sustainment
- Knowledge of / experience with implementation of DODI 5000 series
- Ability to work with large and diverse teams and the ability to effectively provide guidance, direction, and supervision in all areas of contracted effort such as program management, systems engineering, major system acquisitions, and financial management
- Will have supervisory experience
- Must have active Secret Security Clearance
Security Clearance: Secret
Back to top