Embedded Software Engineer - 30209
- Enon, OH
Seeking a Embedded Software Engineer with a background in embedded systems programming. This individual will be responsible for the development of embedded devices which will require interfacing software with electronic hardware. These devices use PIC, ARM or other processors to collect data from and control hardware. A strong electronics background will also be useful to support future instrumentation and control projects. Experience working with RTOS and Linux for real-time applications is a plus. Candidates must have solid experience in a range of embedded processors, C++, C and assembly language. It also is desired for the candidates to have experience working with National Instruments Labview/Lab windows and/or developing FPGAs or interfacing processors with FPGAs.
Candidates will be required to obtain a minimum of a SECRET clearance and access commensurate to their involvement with the USG. Candidates will be subject to investigation as required by the NISPOM, ICD 704 processes, DoD Manual 5205.07, Volume 2, and any additional Government Policy or Directives as determined by the Cognizant Security Agency. Candidates may be subject to a polygraph and enhanced security review.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related degrees
- 2-15+ years experience in related field
- Ability to work with a team or alone as the projects dictate
- Good analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Good verbal communication skills
- Experienced with Real-Time Linux, RTOS and embedded programming with devices such as PIC and ARM processors.
- Languages: C, C++ and Assembly
- Hardware control and data acquisition D/A and A/D experience
- Lab view/Lab windows and Real Time Lab view programming experiences
- FPGA/DSP programming experience
- Languages: QT, C#, Python, Java, Visual Basic
- Matlab/Simulink Modeling and Simulation experience
- Knowledge of Open and Closed Loop systems
- Hardware in the loop experience
- Climb ladders and stairs, and work in small, restricted areas
- Lift and carry 25-45 lbs.
Security Clearance: Secret
Back to top