ELINT / EW Support Technician - 30130
- Warner Robins, GA
The ELINT/EW Support Technician will:
- Review technical intelligence data to determine impacts, extract appropriate parametric information and program RWR software to enhance mission effectiveness in threat environments worldwide.
- Be familiar with the Electronic Warfare Integrated Reprogramming (EWIR) database.
- Support the development and testing of Radar Warning Receiver (RWR) software to detect,identify, and defeat threat systems faced by aircraft while performing world-wide mission tasks in uncertain and hostile operating environments.
- Assist in developing requirements for updates of mission databases in line with assessed and validated threat parameter changes.
- Support RWR system effectiveness to include detailed threat studies and periodic review of RWR techniques.
- Draft and edit technical documentation including system descriptions,operator handbooks, manuals and PACER WARE messages.
- Assist in test planning, perform RWR system tests in laboratory andfield environments.
- Perform testing and troubleshooting on fielded RWR systems.
- ELINT experience in US military aircraft or support roles
- 2-7 Years of experience in US military or military support roles
- 2 years experience in operating or maintaining EW self-protection systems (RWR; CMDS; IRWR; etc.)
- Minimum Clearance Required: SECRET
Security Clearance: Secret
Back to top