Electronics Technician - 33991
- Enon, OH
Electronics Technician to provide a broad range of support with the repair, testing and reverse engineering of modern and legacy digital and analog avionics systems. In this position you will assist the engineering staff in system testing, instrumentation set-up and operation, data collection and data analysis. Other responsibilities will include circuit card repair (down to the component level), circuit card testing, and circuit card reverse engineering to generate detailed circuit schematics; fabrication of circuit cards, cables, rack mount control panels, and enclosures; and integration of system assemblies and sub-assemblies.
Electronics Technician with 10 to 20 years of experience knowledgeable with modern digital systems and devices to include: microcontrollers, Digital Signal Processing Chips, Pic Chips, PSOCs, and Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGA). Have demonstrated experience with the operation and maintenance of modern digital and analog avionics systems to include radar, missile, radar warning receivers, jammers, IFF, and radios.
Candidate should have experience with the following:
- Trouble shooting, repair, and verification of electronic circuits (down to the component level).
- Trouble shooting, repair, and verification of electronic subassemblies.
- Assist with the reverse engineering of circuit card assemblies, system components and sub-assemblies.
- Proficient with component level circuit tracing and schematic generation using CAD software such as Altium, MultiSim, and AutoCAD.
- Fabrication of cables, circuit boards, and interface control panels/chassis.
- Knowledgeable with the use of modern laboratory test and measurement instrumentation to include but not limited to: RF signal generators, spectrum analyzers, vector network analyzers, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, arbitrary function generators, and multi-meters.
- Assist in system testing, data collection, and data analysis.
- Document work and assist in the preparation of test reports.
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office and desktop computer systems.
- Maintain professional interaction with customers and co-workers.
Education: Bachelor of Science in Engineering Technology or an Associate's degree in Electronics or Engineering Sciences preferred
Must have or be able to obtain a DoD security clearance; Secret clearance to start ultimately a TS/SCI.
Security Clearance: Secret
Back to top