Cyber Security Analyst IV - NITE - 33009
- Virginia Beach, VA
The Cyber Security Analyst IV designs and implements information security standards for applications and databases. Typically reports to a manager.
- Collaborates with a team of information security analysts to provide subject matter expertise on application development, database design, and network maintenance.
- Researches and advocates the latest technologies and solutions to support the security requirements of internal and external customers.
- Assesses client needs against security concerns and resolves information security risk issues.
- Trains security awareness to business partners and IT staff. Work is highly independent.
- May assume a team lead role for the work group.
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree or its equivalent.
- Typically requires 7+ years of related experience.
- A specialist on complex technical and business matters.
- Secret clearance.
Security Clearance: Secret
Back to top