Counter Intelligence (CI)/Counter-Terrorism (CT)/Foreign Intelligence (CI) Analyst OCONUS (Kuwait) - 33090
- Kuwait City, Kuwait
USAFCENT AFOSI is a federal law enforcement agency with responsibility for conducting criminal investigations, CI, specialized investigative activities, and integrated force protection. AFOSI also is a combat- ready military organization that provides USAF a wartime capability to conduct, in hostile and uncertain environments to find, fix, track, and neutralize enemy threats. In summary, AFOSI's mission is to identify, exploit and neutralize criminal, terrorist and intelligence threats to the USAF, Department of Defense (DoD), and U.S. government.
The Outside Continental United States (OCONUS) CI/CT/CI Analyst provides analytical support to forward deployed AFCENT OSI detachments. Specifically these analysts maintain knowledge of host nation intelligence and security organizations as well as third country intelligence services that pose a threat to USAF resources and the organization's personnel, and maintain knowledge of the capabilities of state sponsored, transnational, international or regional terrorist groups and their surrogates that threaten USAF security. Analysts will review and provide analyst comments for Contact Reports (CRs) and Intelligence Information Reports (IIRs). Disseminate raw and finished intelligence products to interested agencies, to include: AFOSI leadership, base commanders, operating environment owners, and other intelligence/counterintelligence customers (both CONUS and OCONUS) who value the direct information and intelligence products. Analysts prepare comprehensive foreign intelligence and terrorism informational or analytical products. Products should be delivered as required by AFOSI or USAFCENT leadership. Additionally, analysts fuse intelligence and raw data from multiple sources in varying classifications to identify threats, trends, structures of terrorist cells, their location, plotting attack information (such as fire-points, impact sites, timeline, etc.) on a daily to weekly basis.
Additional duties include but are not limited to;
- Perform collection management duties by evaluating field reports involving terrorist group organizational structures and their involved interrelationships among other organizations and state-sponsored groups targeting the USAF/DoD.
- Assist in the development of target packages to mitigate threats to 24 EFIS, subordinate units, and USAF/DoD personnel and resources in the USCENTCOM/AFCENT AOR.
- Prepare briefings that describe the nature, scope, specific identification, and possible impact of coordination and cooperation prevalent among hostile groups. Briefings are prepared upon request by AFOSI leadership, base commanders, operating environment owners, and other intelligence/counterintelligence customers (both CONUS and OCONUS) who value the direct information and intelligence products.
- Coordinate and maintain liaison relationships with military and national level agencies.
- Ensure all products and briefings produced in support of this contract are in strict compliance with security classification, restrictive caveats, and dissemination directives.
- Travel and provide onsite and offsite support to other CONUS and OCONUS locations in the CENTCOM AOR as requested.
- Maintain current passport and visa requirements at all times and maintain the ability to be world-wide deployable to include medical clearances and other items outlined in this PWS.
- Bachelor's degree in international affairs, national security studies, Arabic studies, international business, international terrorism, trends and analysis, intelligence/counterintelligence or other related fields, preferably accompanied by Southwest Asian regional expertise, and six (6) years of analytical experience utilizing HUMINT, SIGINT, IMINT, and OSINT and experience with human-derived, counterintelligence, and counterterrorism operations, ending within the last three (3) years. The degree requirement may be substituted for eight (8) years of analytical experience utilizing HUMINT, SIGINT, IMINT, and OSINT and experience with human-derived, counterintelligence, and counterterrorism operations, ending within the last three (3) years.
- One (1) year comprehensive or analytical support to operations in the USCENTCOM AOR, ending within the last three (3) years.Five years of experience in the field equivalent to an USAF AFSC 2S0X1, 2T2X1, 2G0X1, 8U000; US Army MOS 92Y; USMC MOS 3043; USN LS Rating; or GS-2000 series.
- Six (6) years of experience in the development of intelligence analysis products.
- Strong writing skills and being capable of effectively operating as a member of a Combined/Joint intelligence team required. Strong briefing skills and being capable of effective communication in the accomplishment of collection management reporting and requirements required.
- Must have experience and working knowledge of the following programs and systems within the last three (3) years: Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access); Analyst Notebook; SIPR/JWICS Access; M3 - Multi Media Messenger; SOMM - Source Operations Management Module; Proton - JWICS Access Required; Intellink; CIDNE - Combined Information Data network Exchange; CIA WIRE; HOT-R; NCTC Online - National Counter Terrorism Center Online; J2 DCP Portal (CJCS Portal) on JWICS. Knowledge of AFOSI I2MS and CI2MS is desirable.
- Valid International Driver's License.
- Valid US Passport.
- Ability to meet USCENTCOM AOR Medical clearances.
Security Clearance: None
Back to top