Contracts Administrator - 32943
- Xenia, OH
Under limited supervision of contract management staff, cradle-to-grave administration of contracts of moderate to high risk to the company. Participates in the preparation of complex proposals, inclusive of pricing and cost narratives; negotiation of contracts; and the performance of other contract administration functions as may be required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviews solicitations and prepares responses for proposals and contract modifications.
- Prepares Pricing, participates in discussions on proposal cost strategy, and coordinates rate calculations/financial impacts.
- Analyzes contract performance requirements, including unique or unusual special provisions and terms and conditions to ensure compliance with law, regulations, corporate policy and procedures.
- Provides guidance on contractual requirements and corporate policy to line management organizations.
- Negotiates and establishes teaming agreements and non-disclosure agreements, as assigned, with prospective partners to respond to client's solicitation.
- In concert with management and line organizations, develops negotiation strategy for complex contractual issues.
- Ensures contract review, approval and execution is in accordance with corporate policy.
- Maintains data in corporate information systems.
- Acts as liaison between technical staff and others including Financial Operations, Procurement, Security, Property, and Human Resources, on contractual matters.
- May assist in new business pursuit and associated contract strategy.
- Provides input to contract management staff in the development of contract administration policies and procedures within the limits of delegated authority and in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Performs additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree in related discipline, minimum 3 years of directly related experience.
- Experience in a government contracting environment is required.
- Experience with all contract types, inclusive of FFP, required.
- Pricing experience required.
In some cases, educational requirements may be adjusted or waived for more applicable work experience. Work experience may be adjusted for highly specialized knowledge or uniquely applicable experience.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Thorough knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), inclusive of OCI provisions, and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS).
- Understanding of the business case and an appreciation of financial/analytical issues and profit and loss implications.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- A security clearance of an appropriate level may be required after employment.
Security Clearance: None
Telework - Not Eligible
Back to top