Configuration Management Specialist (Senior) - 30226
- Doral, FL
- Minimum Secret Clearance with ability to achieve TS/SCI
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Management or relevant discipline and 3-5 years of experience, or
- 7-10 years of experience in a relevant field
Additional Technical Skills /Experience Desired:
- Experience working with development teams and project managers to develop and maintain configuration baselines (development, tests, production, etc.) supporting complex systems and project engineering development and support model.
- Experience or familiarity with DoD IT policies and procedures.
- Excellent communications skills; written, oral, interpersonal, and consulting skills.
Security Clearance: Secret
Back to top