Configuration Management Specialist (Junior) - 30829
- Doral, FL
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB), a leading IT Solutions and Engineering Services company, is accepting applications for a Configuration Management Specialist (Senior) for a 6 year contract located at USSOUTHCOM Headquarters in Doral, FL.
The configuration management/quality assurance specialist will provide configuration and data management technical support including documentation review, deliverable status accounting, change control and configuration audit for supported programs. The CM Specialist will work with the technical team and program managers to coordinate, apply and implement hardware and software CM best practices, standards, policies, processes and procedures.
Job Responsibilities include :
- Ensure compliance with all IA/CND policies and requirements.
- Provides configuration management planning.
- Describes provisions for configuration identification, change control, configuration status accounting, and configuration audits.
- Regulates the change process so that only approved and validated changes are incorporated into product documents and related software.
- Establishes and maintains configuration and data management policies and procedures to be utilized by department personnel.
- Organizes and implements the process of evaluating performance against established policies and procedures to ensure hardware and documentation integrity is being maintained.
- Minimum Secret Clearance with ability to achieve TS/SCI
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Management or relevant discipline and 3-5 years of experience, or
- 7-10 years of experience in a relevant field
Additional Technical Skills /Experience Desired:
- Experience working with development teams and project managers to develop and maintain configuration baselines (development, tests, production, etc.) supporting complex systems and project engineering development and support model.
- Experience or familiarity with DoD IT policies and procedures.
- Excellent communications skills; written, oral, interpersonal, and consulting skills.
Security Clearance: None
Back to top