Computer Systems Support Specialist - 30101
- Fort Walton Beach, FL
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) is currently looking for a candidate who will provide systems administration and IT maintenance activities as required to support 24/7/365 operations.
Administration and maintenance activities of DCGS-SOF and SIE systems include:
- Assist and perform required system security patching and software updates as directed by program manager;
- Perform configuration, management, troubleshooting of SIE client workstations including the performance of client support technician duties;
- Assist with identifying equipment that needs to be acquired, sustain equipment, distribute equipment, shipping and control to include equipment pickup, packing and shipping;
- Assist with evaluation of new technologies for ISR.
- 3 Years of experience relative to the position description
- IAT Level 2 Certification
- Required Experience with Disaster Recovery Operations; Hardware Configuration; and Software Configuration.
- Desired Experience with Clustered Systems; Host Base Security System; Symantec Antivirus; Symantec Backup; Symantec Ghost; Virtual Environments; Microsoft SQL Server; NetApp; Portable Flight Planning Software/FalconView; and CRESTRON/general Audio/Visual Ssytems
Security Clearance: Sensitive Compartmented Info
Back to top