Cloud Software Engineer - 33764
- Linthicum Heights, MD
Enlighten, an Alion company is looking for a talented Cloud Software Engineer to design, develop and implement complicated and difficult software capabilities for computer based systems. Candidate must have a strong working knowledge and experience developing cloud software based capabilities. Candidate should have an inquisitive nature, responsiveness, and excellent testing skills. Must also possess strong troubleshooting skills and the ability to work under pressure with multiple deadlines. Will work in a fast paced, small business environment with our talented team.
- A current government TS/SCI is required and therefore all candidates must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Bachelor's degree in technical discipline (i.e. computer science, engineering, mathematics, etc.). Educational requirements may be adjusted for applicable work experience. Work experience may be adjusted for highly specialized knowledge or uniquely applicable experience.
- Will consider any candidate that has the tool set below and at least 5+ years of experience as we need support from Mid level on up.
- Experience in streaming and/or batch analytics (e.g. Kafka, Spark, Flink, Storm, MapReduce, Hadoop)
- Experience in distributed databases, NoSQL databases, full text-search engines (e.g. Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Solr)
- Experience in designing enterprise APIs
- Experience in RESTful web services
- Experience in Microservices architecture
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) paradigms
- Experience in cloud based technologies (AWS, Azure)
- Experience in Modern Java Frameworks and Libraries (e.g. Spring, Guava)
- Experience with the Linux operating system
- Experience with configuration management tools (e.g. Git, Nexus, Maven)
- Experience with the agile software lifecycle
- Has a proven ability to learn quickly and works well both independently as well as in a team setting
- Scripting experience is a huge plus.
- Machine learning, artificial intelligence, neural networks experience is a huge plus (e.g. Tensorflow)
Security Clearance: Top Secret/Sensitive Comp Info
Back to top