C2MS Computer User Support Engineer--Cannon AFB, NM - 31513
- Clovis, NM
Work in a collaborative and innovative environment support Air Force Special Operations Command (AFSOC). This is an amazing opportunity to directly support global Command and Control Mission Support (C2MS) program. You will be a critical part of the Network/System Administration team, maintaining the C2MS networks.
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and augment the Government customer team supporting mission planning.
- Receive and apply routine, preprocessed and approved update to all mission planning clients.
- Prepare drives and images for deploying teams.
- Support deploying teams by maintaining a stock of consumables.
- Load data to various servers and computers.
- Apply images to computers/devices.
- Maintain images, replicate hard drives and other media.
- Field user questions on hardware, software, process topics.
- Set up peer to peer networks.
- Be available for short notice travel.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university preferred.
- 5 years experience in hands-on network / system administration.
- Active Secret Security Clearance.
- Knowledge of Special Operations, SOCOM, and C4ISR systems and networks.
- Knowledge of DoD information assurance, policy, and regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge of and experience in Local Area Network (LAN) design, operation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and sustainment.
- 5 years' experience with industry standard core services and infrastructure (such as Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)).
- Expertise required in Cloud Applications & Infrastructure such as Amazon Web Services, Azure, Google Cloud; Windows 10; Windows Server 20XX; Linux (Red Hat, KALI), mobile (iOS, Android); next generation firewalls and web application firewalls (Barracuda, Palo Alto), network hardware (CISCO, Aruba, Juniper, HP), virtual machines and environments (VMWARE, VCENTER, VSPHERE), network monitoring tools (Splunk, Solarwinds, Snort, Wireshark), HBSS tools McAfee), automation tools (Ansible Tower).
Security Clearance: Secret
Back to top