AFSOC Current Ops/Scheduler/Controller - 30129
- Fort Walton Beach, FL
The AFSOC Current Ops/Scheduler/Controller/Unit Deployment Manager/Training Manager will:
- Provide continuity and assist with range/airspace scheduling, flying mission tracking, scheduling, and related training support as designated by the assigned squadron.
- Assist squadron leadership on daily operations within the current operations unit to include flying schedules and de-confliction of aircrew currencies, qualifications, upgrades and training rides [includes Aerial Refueling, Aerial gunnery ranges and any airspace required for the execution of the scheduled flying line].
- Assist in forecasting, developing, and coordinating with various internal and external agencies the execution of the 1 SOG flying and ground range schedule.
- The contractor will be proficient in the utilization of Center Scheduling Enterprise.
- Maintain training and evaluation records at the squadron and group levels.
- Adjacent duties, as assigned
- Extensive experience with all facets of Microsoft Office (predominantly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Experienced in current AF standard scheduling software suites, like Patriot Excalibur.
- Assist and make recommendations to Government officials based on functional duty expertise.
- Track and monitor suspense systems, screen incoming correspondence (oral or written), review written correspondence for correct classification markings, and ensure decisions and directives are properly disseminated to Government officials.
- Current SECRET clearance is required.
Security Clearance: Secret
Back to top