At Alight, we believe a company's success starts with its people. At our core, we Champion People, help our colleagues Grow with Purpose and true to our name we encourage colleagues to "Be Alight."
Champion People - be empathetic and help create a place where everyone belongs.
Grow with purpose - Be inspired by our higher calling of improving lives.
Be Alight - act with integrity, be real and empower others.
It's why we're so driven to connect passion with purpose. Our team's expertise in human insights and cloud technology gives companies and employees around the world the ability to power confident decisions, for life.
With a comprehensive total rewards package, continuing education and training, and tremendous potential with a growing global organization, Alight is the perfect place to put your passion to work.
Join our team if you Champion People, want to Grow with Purpose through acting with integrity and if you embody the meaning of Be Alight.
Learn more at careers.alight.com.
Alight's HR Transformation Advisory practice supports clients to maximize the value of their investments in transformation programs, particularly cloud-based Human Capital Management and Financials-enabling technologies such as Workday, SAP SuccessFactors and Cornerstone OnDemand. With particular emphasis on digital transformation, the team's consultants rely on user-centric, data-driven techniques to ensure that our clients can introduce and sustain new ways of working. As part of our you will work to enable our clients' success through daily use of digital technologies. We are looking for a highly motivated leader to join our team.
As a senior leader in the APAC HR Transformation Consulting practice, you will build strong relationships with board level customer contacts. You will be working on many of the following activities, either leading or as part of a global project team:
- Delivering HR Consulting and advisory services to achieve excellent results for our clients; primarily focused on vision creation, strategy development and implementation planning.
- Work with customers to build their HR transformation strategy and plans and advise customers on how HR Information systems and cloud technology can support their HR Transformation
- Transform customer business processes allowing customers to realise the benefits of their HR technology
- Build strong customer relationships leading to increased business opportunities.
- Client Management - to engage with clients on a particular solution area (HR operating model, roles & capabilities, HR organization, HR Service Delivery, HR technology). Demonstrate strong and progressively developing client consulting skills, with the ability to articulate points of view.
- Contribute to the implementation of projects spanning areas like HR Operating Model Design, HR Process Reengineering, Change Management and Adoption. Support & lead solution development.
- Contribute to the development of thought leadership content including development of POVs, articles, leading practice views among others
- Guide research and analysis on HR transformation solution area leading to creation of HR solutions, POVs etc. Analyse and interpret qualitative and/or quantitative data to develop an assessment of a client's current state and contribute to development of recommendations
- Lead proposal development / pre-sales activity within a solution area
- Practice Management and Development - responsible to actively participate and contribute to the development of proposals, lead management and potential client presentations
- People Management - Informal or formal people management responsibility with the responsibility of managing teams on large HR transformation projects
- Knowledge of core solution area and understanding and implications on cross solutions
- Contributing to the development of thought leadership, consulting propositions for our clients and promotional marketing materials.
- Working with bid teams to shape tender responses and produce high quality bid content.
- Continually developing own knowledge and understanding of HR Consulting skills and client markets and supporting the development of others.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Experience
- Excellent project management and communication skills (i.e., presentation, facilitation, prioritization)
- Ability to remain flexible, quickly learn and adapt
- Motivated self-starter with strong time management skills
- Aptitude to work collaboratively in an agile environment, while getting work done with a team of functionally diverse SMEs
- Strong skills in MS Office applications
- 12+ years of relevant work experience related to HR Transformation, HR Consulting
- Exposure to design and delivery of HR systems in large organizations
- Familiarity with change management methodologies related to cloud-based technology adoption
- Ability to work virtual from home or in an Alight office environment.
- Travel will vary by project. However, as this is a client-facing role, travel of 15-30% may be needed during peak periods.
- Master's Degree
- Certifications such as Prosci, APMG, Design Thinking, PMP etc.
- Experience supporting deployments of cloud-based Human Capital Management and Financials-enabling technologies such as Workday, SAP SuccessFactors and Cornerstone OnDemand
- HR Transformation or Change Management experience directly related to cloud-based technology adoption
So that you can be your best at work and home, we consider flexible working arrangements wherever possible. Alight has been a leader in the flexible workspace and "Top 100 Company for Remote Jobs" 5 years in a row.
We offer programs and plans for a healthy mind, body, wallet and life because it's important our benefits care for the whole person. Options include a variety of health coverage options, wellbeing and support programs, retirement, vacation and sick leave, maternity, paternity & adoption leave, continuing education and training as well as a number of voluntary benefit options.
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Alight is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We celebrate differences and believe in fostering an environment where everyone feels valued, respected, and supported. We know that diverse teams are stronger, more innovative, and more successful.
At Alight, we welcome and embrace all individuals, regardless of their background, and are dedicated to creating a culture that enables every employee to thrive. Join us in building a brighter, more inclusive future.
Diversity Policy Statement
Alight is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law. In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in the employment of qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans and other covered veterans.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities and sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and observances, unless doing so would result in undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
Authorization to work in the Employing Country
Applicants for employment in the country in which they are applying (Employing Country) must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the Employing Country and with Alight.
Note, this job description does not restrict management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.