Wavelight Manager (Denver, CO)
•Responsible for selling full product mix of WaveLight Refractive products.
- Achieve the sales objectives assigned to the territory and responsibly manage assigned accounts.
- As the primary account manager, routinely works in conjunction with other Refractive Team members to quickly generate sales, provide installation, improve clinical outcomes, and improve business outcomes.
- Sell Alcon WaveLight® Refractive procedures and equipment to applicable personnel, which may include: Ophthalmologists, Surgical Assistants, Practice Managers, Hospital/ASC/Teaching Institutions, O.R. Staff, Purchasing, Administration, and other departments.
- Achieve assigned Sales Quota.
- Accurately maintain territory records in the Customer Profile System.
- Manage expenses within prescribed guidelines.
- Implement marketing plans as directed.
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. As part of the Novartis Group of Companies, Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information
alrpo EEO Statement The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Minimum requirements •Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of directly related experience
- Fluency in English essential
- 2 years of sales related experience required
- 4-6 years of successful Opthalmic work experience preferred
- 2 years of Refractive sales experience
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and consultative skills
- Seasoned account management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to drive results.
- Previous experience selling and educating about medical device/equipment to physicians and staff
- Demonstrated success of managing assigned accounts/territory.
- Advanced Ophthalmic surgical technical skills and knowledge, with a track record of proven achievements
- Experience consulting in an Operating Room (OR) setting
- Ability to meet overnight travel requirements
Meet Some of Alcon's Employees
Director, Regional Sales
Kristen oversees the entire 50-person Regional Sales Team for Alcon’s cataracts business in America. She helps handle products and services associated with the surgical side of operations.
Back to top