Wavelight Engineer I-Atlanta, GA
•Manage and develop Wavelight excimer & diagnostic business within assigned geographic territory, through installation, repair and maintenance.
- Work closely with regional Wavelight Engineer II or III (Mentor) to ensure local installed base is maintained to company standards and training received is sufficient.
- Ensures a high level of communications with customers, sales force, operations, and within the operating region to ensure customer needs are rapidly addressed.
- Manage and plan work schedule.
- Provide rapid response to customers as needed.
- Instruct customers on the operation maintenance and testing of equipment.
- Complete Wavelight excimer & diagnostic system installs, upgrades, & retrofits.
- Troubleshoot & repair Wavelight excimer & diagnostic equipment.
- Reports product and patient impact issues to Technical Consumer Affairs (TCA) and assists in complaint investigations.
- Strategically promote, educate and market Alcon services to customers.
- Maintain customer satisfaction. Perform duties within budgetary guidelines.
- Work efficiently to meet expense goals in assigned territory.
- Maintain test equipment and parts inventory.
- Install Wavelight excimer & diagnostic equipment and report back to Technical Support, Quality, and Manufacturing organization any issues and give input on new product roll out.
- Provide R&D feedback on product quality.
- Provides timely and accurate documentation on services performed.
- Serve as a company liaison with customers.
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. As part of the Novartis Group of Companies, Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information
alrpo EEO Statement The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Minimum requirements •Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of directly related experience
- 3 years directly related experience
Meet Some of Alcon's Employees
Director, Regional Sales
Kristen oversees the entire 50-person Regional Sales Team for Alcon’s cataracts business in America. She helps handle products and services associated with the surgical side of operations.
Back to top