US Sales Communications & Operations Manager- Ft. Worth, TX
•Ensure that the Sales Force receives timely and accurate communication.
- Ensure that Brand Strategies can be executed by sales force concentrating on quality and timeliness to help meet program objectives.
- Develop skills required to be a Regional Sales Director.
- Leads development, process and execution of all Sales Force Communication (incoming and outgoing) consistent with Company strategies and objectives.
- Conduit for Sales Force Inquires with speedy, accurate responses.
- Ensure effective Execution of programs by working closely with Brand Team during cross functional meetings and provide sales force feedback either directly or indirectly.
- Manages schedule and content for Heads up Leadership Call (HULC) with all of Vision Care Leadership Team as well as Monthly DM Call, and the Rep Feedback Call.
- Conducts in market co-travels and/or partners with the training process in order to develop clearer, more concise, communication, align on program execution, identify opportunities, simplify future initiatives, and review coaching concerning improved communication and overall selling.
- Supports customer programs development and management.
- Provides cross channel thought partnership to Brand and Brand Business Teams in development of Brand strategies and marketing plan execution.
- As this is a development position, accountability for completing areas of development which will be needed for a DM and eventually a RSD role including but not limited to supporting RDs when there are DM vacancies and at NSMs and POAs.
- Manages the Sales & Marketing Advisory Council (SMAC) from the nomination process to facilitating calls and on-site visits as avenues to provide feedback to marketing and other internal divisions.
- Identifies opportunities to simplify existing and/or create new field sales operational processes that improve PSRs and DMs efficiency and productivity in the field.
- Maximize Clarity as a resource to improve operational processes and archive information.
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. As part of the Novartis Group of Companies, Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information
alrpo EEO Statement The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Minimum requirements Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of directly related experience
3+ years directly related experience in Sales- either Med Device or Pharma
Excellent communication skills
Meet Some of Alcon's Employees
Director, Regional Sales
Kristen oversees the entire 50-person Regional Sales Team for Alcon’s cataracts business in America. She helps handle products and services associated with the surgical side of operations.
Back to top