US Business Strategy Manager
•The US Strategy Manager is expected to support key strategic projects and initiatives for both the US Vision Care and Surgical Franchises including analyzing new business opportunities and managing key strategic projects & initiatives.
- Lead key strategic projects and initiatives, including hypothesis building, structured analyses, and general problem-solving; while accounting for business conditions and trends that may affect the organization; synthesize results and develop recommendations/presentations, assisting Head of Strategy
- Assist in aligning the organization with the strategy, driving change efforts, and ensuring the progression and integration of business initiatives.
- Provide analysis and support for potential business case modelling and serve as subject matter expert on strategic business analytics (incl. market sizing), delivering timely, zero-defect analyses.
- Leverages Microsoft Excel for quantitative analyses
- Identifies challenges and risks across strategic initiatives, with a focus on analysis and market research; provides recommendations to counter challenges and risks
- Partner with US Strategic Insights team to conduct periodic reviews of Vision Care & Surgical markets including competitive landscape analysis, emerging trends and scanning environment for business opportunities
- Interface with cross functional business leaders, including senior executives
- Support the development of major presentations for Region President. Leverage PowerPoint to create impactful, concise, and defect-free presentations
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. As part of the Novartis Group of Companies, Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information
alrpo EEO Statement The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Minimum requirements •Minimum: Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of directly related experience
- Preferred: Advanced degree e.g., MBA
- Minimum: 5 years directly related experience
Meet Some of Alcon's Employees
Sr. BPA Analyst
Jose enables Alcon to carry out big-picture plans by crunching numbers for global business planning. He helps the company understand where it is and where it can go.
Back to top