Technical Operations Expert - Mobility
- Warsaw, Poland
Alcon is the global leader in eye care, dedicated to helping people see brilliantly. With our 70-plus-year heritage, we are the largest eye care device company in the world - with complementary businesses in Surgical and Vision Care. Being a truly global company, we work in over 70 countries and serve patients in more than 140 countries.
Alcon Global Services (AGS) is a dynamic team providing critical shared-services support to the Alcon organization worldwide - in areas like Finance, IT, HR, Quality, and more. Our objective in AGS is simple - ensuring the satisfaction of our internal clients and contributing to an outstanding experience for Alcon's customers worldwide.
Globally, we share a bond - seeing better enhances our quality of life. This is your chance to make contributions to a leading company that you can be proud of every day and help make a positive impact that can benefit yourself, your loved ones, your community and our world!
Join Alcon and help the world See Brilliantly!
The objective of this role is to support Service Delivery in all Mobility technical topics,provide guidance in supporting the O365 and AirWatch Mobile Device Management (MDM) integration, ensure Mobility services are restored as quickly as possible when impacted and adverse impacts on operations due to incidents in IT environment are minimized,operate IT services, systems and applications as directed, monitor all events that occur in the enterprise IT environment to allow normal operations and to detect and escalate exception conditions and ensure that Configuration Items (any component that needs to be managed in order to deliver an IT Service) are identified, accounted, reported, verified and audited.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
• Provide system administration of Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Mobile Device management (MDM) solutions
• Support, maintain and troubleshoot Air watch systems for the enterprise
• Support the design and implementation of simple MDM solutions
• Define an end-to-end Mobility provisioning process facilitating automation
• Ensure adherence to quality standards as defined by the IT Organization
• Ensure appropriate response to audit / ISRM assessment findings and recommendations
• Perform patch management and image management activities for Enterprise
• Ensure standard build/image
• Ensure accurate provisioning and metering of services
• Provide early feedback to development team on release issues
• Ensure that an up-to-date asset inventory for all Mobility technology assets is maintained and only authorized components are used
• Accountable to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Technical Operations service scope
• Coordinate all Mobility configuration management database changes which directly or indirectly impact production services
• Ensure addition, modification or removal of any IT asset in a standard and controlled manner
• Ensure that Mobility Configuration Interfaces (Cis) are identified, accounted, reported, verified and audited
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
• Opportunity to join growing, early-stage organization built within a mature, stable global company
• Very best working environment for our employees - Alcon Polska has been recognized as a Top Employer for the two years in a row
• Collaboration and frequent direct interactions with business stakeholders
• Ability to cross skill and grow or move (horizontally/vertically) within the organization
• Truly international environment and daily interactions with colleagues from all over the world
• Attractive benefits package (private medical care, group insurance, lunch card, transportation allowance, pension plan, Multisport/cultural card, free Alcon products for you and your significant other
• Permanent employment contract, attractive base salary and annual bonus
• Flexible hours and remote work possibilities
• Brand new office in Marynarska 15, Warsaw, with a lot of facilities inside
SKILLS FOR SUCCESS
• Bachelor degree in relevant area
• English Fluency
• Customer satisfaction approach
• Adherence to service SLAs
• Accuracy of asset inventory
Back to top