Technical Associate III - Lake Forest, CA - 2nd shift (10am-7:30pm PST
Alcon is seeking a Technical Associate III for our Lake Forest team.
- The Technical Assoc III role for Electro-Mechnical Assembly, test, inspection, repair, trouble shooting and quality testing for one or more Surgical instrument products within the Repair Shop in the Technical Services organization.
- Technician takes units returned by the Field Service Engineers and salvage cores or repairs them to meet warranty needs and replacement units(refurbished sales) for aging equipment.
- The Technician will perform multiple tasks independently or in an assigned team.
- Tasks will typically be performed within a full-scale production manufacturing operation and include task such as routine and repetitive production involving electronic, mechanical, electro mechanical assemply
- May also perform quality assurance and reliability testing following established methods and procedures.
- May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
- Must be able to pass all job-specific training ordertifications required for core tasks or specialized assignments.
Technical Associate will follow GMP and established procedures to perform daily jobs. The individual will create work orders, document the work and complete the Device History record kept in the Company Management systems.
The individual must be able to pass all job-specific training and certifications required for core tasks and specialized assignments (which may require additional training at our company location).
Exisiting knowledge of the Repair shop enviornment, procedures and processes such as opening and closing jobs is preferred.
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. As part of the Novartis Group of Companies, Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information
alrpo EEO Statement The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Minimum requirements •High school diploma or equivalent
- No prior experience required
Preferred: 1-2 year of electronics/mechanical experience or education preferred
Meet Some of Alcon's Employees
Director, Regional Sales
Kristen oversees the entire 50-person Regional Sales Team for Alcon’s cataracts business in America. She helps handle products and services associated with the surgical side of operations.
Back to top