Surgical Consultant (Northeast Region)
•The Surgical Consultant will work collaboratively with a Division Manager within a singular Division to strategically drive our advanced technologies with keen focus on LenSx, ORA and ATIOLs into new and existing accounts.
- The Surgical Consultant (SC) will lead targeting and forecasting efforts for LenSx, ORA and ATIOL sales within their assigned Division and will drive all appropriate Division assets towards sales success in these areas.
- The SC will also target and work against converting a significant competitive "whale" account within the Division partnering with all relevant Division assets to do so.
- The SC will work with Division members to make certain that those accounts that have invested in our advanced technologies are thriving and growing in their use of our technologies.
- The SC will be technically, financially and strategically expert in advanced technology equipment sales and integration and fully capable of working with commercial, technical, clinical apps, training and Finance personnel to insure long term success of our advanced technologies.
- The SC will report to their respective Regional Director and will work very collaboratively with their Division Manager partner.
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. As part of the Novartis Group of Companies, Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information
alrpo EEO Statement The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Minimum requirements •Bachelor's Degree or 13 Minimum years Relevant Experience w/ HS Diploma
Meet Some of Alcon's Employees
Director, Regional Sales
Kristen oversees the entire 50-person Regional Sales Team for Alcon’s cataracts business in America. She helps handle products and services associated with the surgical side of operations.
Back to top