• Identify opportunities and lead efforts for process improvement projects to reduce scrap, downtime and improve process yield, labour efficiency and overall equipment effectiveness (OEE).
• Apply good analytical skills, to lead and collaborate with a cross-functional team to conduct investigations on process deviations to eliminate root causes and identify CAPAs, with the objective of preventing recurrences.
• Apply good technical writing skills to document comprehensive test plans or investigation plans as part of investigations, investigation process/outcomes as well as process improvement projects, where necessary.
• Update procedures to comply with regulatory requirements and production requirements, as necessary. • Collaborate with cross-functional departments and apply good project management skills to achieve on-time project completion and on-time closure of investigations.
• Provide input and expertise to major projects as a subject matter expert in a relevant manufacturing process. • Ensure all compliance-related action items are executed timely and effectively, including but not limited to Product Quality Review, Site Quality Risk Assessments and Site Quality Plans.
Minimum requirements • Bachelor's degree in Engineering or any degree relevant to Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
• Proficiency in both written and spoken English
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a manufacturing/engineering environment.
• Possess good analytical/problem solving and written/verbal communication skills.
Back to top