Sr Tax Analyst - Reporting
- Fort Worth, TX
The Senior Tax Analyst role is a key contributor to the global tax reporting function with the Alcon Global Tax team. The analyst will support the Sr. Manager Tax in the preparation of the quarterly global tax provision calculations including support to local finance teams, external financial reporting disclosures ensuring SOX compliance and will work closely with Business Planning & Analysis, Financial Reporting & Accounting, Consolidations & Reporting and other Alcon Tax team members.
The role is critical to ensure Alcon meets its internal and external financial reporting requirements both in terms of financial data accuracy and integrity and in compliance with Alcon's internal control framework.
• Support preparation of global effective tax rate calculation
• Prepare quarterly global tax provision calculations
• Prepare quarterly footnote disclosures
• Compliance with SOX 302 requirements
• Support special projects including tax planning and compliance
• Build collaborative relationships with various business partners within the company
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Equal Employment Opportunity Posters: If you'd like to view a copy of the Alcon's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email [email protected]
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
• BA/BS Degree or equivalent years of directly related experience (High School +10 years; Associate + 6 years; MS + 0)
• CPA and/or MS in Tax strongly preferred
• 2 years of relevant experience
• Ability to read, write, understand, and communicate fluently in English
• Experience with OneSource preferred
• Superior judgment and critical thinking skills
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
• Self-starter and performance oriented
• Ability to carry out job responsibilities in a timely and accurate manner
Back to top