Sr. Software Engineer
- Mission Viejo, CA
• Participate in all phases of the software lifecycle, including concept development, requirements, design, implementation, and verification.
• Perform application deployment, application maintenance, and performance tuning and monitoring.
• Software verification and documentation.
• Provide production support for requests from internal and external customers.
• Troubleshoot, debug, and fix production issues.
• Ensures regulatory / statutory / legislative compliance for all project work.
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Equal Employment Opportunity Posters: If you'd like to view a copy of the Alcon's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email [email protected]
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
• Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent years of directly related experience (or high school +10 yrs; Assoc. +6 yrs; M.S. +0yrs)
• The ability to fluently read, write, understand and communicate in English
• 2+ Years of relevant Experience
• Bachelor's Degree Computer Science
• Hands-on software development experience •
• Extensive experience with application debugging and production support
• Extensive experience with SQL server, database, SQL • Extensive experience with .NET, C#, ASP.Net/MVC, Web Services, and Microsoft technology stacks
• Demonstrated ability to independently research technical issues and generate creative/innovative solutions.
• Experience with application deployment, Windows server management
Back to top