Sr Salesforce Developer
- Warsaw, Poland
Alcon is the global leader in eye care, dedicated to helping people see brilliantly. With our 70-plus-year heritage, we are the largest eye-care device company in the world - with complementary businesses in Surgical and Vision Care. Being a truly global company, we work in over 70 countries and serve patients in more than 140 countries.
Out of our competence center in Warsaw, we support various IT sub functions: from ERP through Infrastructure Services or Commercial, Digital and Finance IT. Our main goal is to support Alcon transformation journey and build a strong organization that can quickly react to changing business environment. By joining our center in Warsaw you will become a part of the global Alcon IT Team - working closely with the stakeholders from all around the world.
Join Alcon and help the world See Brilliantly!
A Salesforce developer will develop, build, configure, customize, and integrate solutions based on the functional and technical specifications to meet quality and performance requirements. The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong communication skills both verbally and written. They will work closely within the Sales Cloud development team to design, develop and deliver salable, extensible and sustainable solutions. The scope of work for this individual covers all stages of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
How you will make a difference:
• Develop, build, configure and unit test solutions from designs documentation
• Follow Salesforce best practices and enforce data quality policies
• Ensure that solutions meet requirements outlined in the design documentation
• Ensure compliance with security policies through Salesforce profiles and permission sets
• Created new Salesforce custom objects, assigned fields, designed page layouts, custom tabs and components
• Plan and conduct requirements gathering session with the business to collect functional and non-functional requirements relating to client's Salesforce technology enhancement and initiatives
• Configured out of the box, custom reports and Einstein Analytics dashboards
• Perform all work to agreed time, cost and quality constraints
• Ensure that developed solutions are peer reviewed and formally documented
• Oversee that unit test are executed to ensure they meet quality standards.
What we can offer you:
• Opportunity to work on best in class technology platforms and solutions (Salesforce Service Cloud, Salesforce Sales Cloud, other).
• Opportunity to work in a high paced agile environment
• Work with people who are passionate of delivering outcomes and a culture of simplification and ownership
• Empowerment to design the solutions that will deliver the highest customer value
• Ability to cross skill and grow or move (horizontally/vertically) within the organization
• Truly international environment and daily interactions with colleagues from all over the world
• Attractive benefits package (private medical care, group insurance, lunch card, transportation allowance, pension plan, Multisport/cultural card, Alcon products for you and your significant other)
• Attractive compensation package (including bonus scheme)
• Flexible hours and partly remote work possibilities
• Brand new office with a lot of facilities inside located at NewCity building, 15 Marynarska Street, Warsaw
Skills for success:
• Minimum 4+ years' experience in Salesforce
• Minimum 2+ years' experience in Sales Cloud implementations
• Total 4+ years of experience in CRM technologies
• Minimum 3+ years in Agile and DevOps development
• Salesforce Admin 201 Certificate/Salesforce Platform Developer I or II Certificate
Back to top