Sr Mgr, Management Reporting & IR Supp
The Sr. Manager, Management Reporting & IR support will support the Executive Director of FP&A in preparing financial reports for management, consolidating Alcon operating results, performing accounting research, performing ad hoc analysis of operating results and other data, assisting with Alcon division annual operating and strategic plans, and other duties as assigned.
• Prepare presentations and provide recommendations to senior management, including developing and reporting metrics and key performance indicators.
• Manage the quarterly forecast process, including consolidation, variance analysis and reporting.
• Work closely with regional & functional teams to obtain business insights to be incorporated into the rolling forecast.
• Collaborate with the company's accounting team for month-end and quarter-end close reporting, driving internal processes to maintain and improve predictability of financial results.
• Responsible for monthly reporting of actuals and variance analysis to department leadership.
• Assist in preparation of: monthly reporting package and financial analytics for senior management, Executive Committee and Board of Directors presentations, etc.
• Ad hoc scenario analysis.
• Support Investor Relations and finance-related inquiries and support monthly financial reporting, including constant currency evaluation, guidance and earnings call support information and analysis.
• Performs economic research and studies subjects such as rates of return, depreciation, working capital, investments, and financial and expense comparisons by analysis of profit and loss statements and income statements
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Equal Employment Opportunity Posters: If you'd like to view a copy of the Alcon's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email [email protected]
EEO Statement Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Minimum requirements • Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of directly related experience (or high school+15 yrs; Assoc.+11 yrs; M.S.+4 yrs; PhD+3 yrs)
• 7 Years of Relevant Experience
• The ability to fluently read, write, understand and communicate in English
Back to top