Sr. Financial Analyst - Surgical BPA, FT. Worth, TX
The incumbent will be responsible for providing business and consultative support for facilitating the structuring, review, and approval of US Surgical business negotiations/contracts.
- Cultivate strategic relationships with the sales, contracts, accounting, compliance and legal teams
- Key contact for sales representatives to assist in the development and approval of capital sales contracts
- Facilitate the contract workflow with Finance from development to execution, which includes the structuring, review, and approval of capital sales contracts
- Participate in contract proposal preparation, contract negotiations, contract administration, and customer contract activities to manage assigned contracts in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications
- Work under general supervision to develop solutions to both routine and complex contractual matters to ensure positive customer and financial outcomes are achieved
- Disciplined use of SAP to manage and perform analytical analysis of customer information EEO Statement The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Minimum requirements • Bachelors degree in Business, Finance or Accounting required. MBA preferred
- Fluent in English
- 5-7 years of experience preferably in an operational environment.
- Financial analysis, reporting, budgeting, planning and/or accounting experience.
- Broad knowledge of GAAP accounting principles.
- Ability to work in a complex, matrix environment dealing with continuous change & occasionally conflicting priorities.
- Excellent business & finance acumen, strong analytical skills, presentation and communication skills required.
- Independent thinker and capacity to maintain focus & composure.
- Familiarity with General Ledger and reporting packages (JDE, SAP, Hyperion Essbase) or ability to learn quickly Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Meet Some of Alcon's Employees
Director, Regional Sales
Kristen oversees the entire 50-person Regional Sales Team for Alcon’s cataracts business in America. She helps handle products and services associated with the surgical side of operations.
Back to top