Sr. Financial Analyst, MTO
Responsible for the financial performance analysis and reporting for NA and LACAR Regions for Supply Chain expenses and functional areas, including the monthly closing and forecasting cycles and partnering with Distribution Centers (DCs) and Transportation teams. Support MTO BPA with QA analysis and ad-hoc performance management.
1. Drive Analytics and Processes to meet Financial Target commitments:
• Drive robust financial analytics including performance tracking of actuals vs Gudget and improving the full year forecast w/learnings, in partnership with the Regional SC, DCs and Transportation teams
• Update monthly standard reports used in the Monthly Business Reviews (MBRs) to asses business performance, including KPIs and elements like: full P&L, FTE, Personnel Cost, Productivity, Capex, utilizing BI reports, NPRM and ASPIRE
• Drive monthly close activities and transactions utilizing SAP and including accruals, inter-company transactions, cost center cross charges, projects, and other elements
• Point of contact for inquiries, problem solving, and support for various business applications such as Internal Orders, Purchase Order via Upside
2. Drive Productivity Portfolio and Performance Management
• Evaluate and support cost savings projects, provide maintenance and reporting (iNexus)
• Point of contact for Procurement and for the DC or Transportation teams
• Enhance monthly standard reports to provide a robust and concise narrative for MBRs
3.Drive Compliance: drive and monitor compliance with NAM and CLC
• Drive financial compliance: NFCM / CLC / SOX across the organization
• Ensure proper documentation process for all SOPs have been done including but not limited to CAR closures, CAR Capitalization, CIP forms, etc
4. Relationship Management:
• Apply effective influence/leadership to the stakeholders community, plus drive proactive communication and alignment with the Regional, DC and Transportation teams .
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. As part of the Novartis Group of Companies, Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information
Sr. Financial Analyst, MTO
Required: Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or accounting
Preferred: English and Spanish Minimum:
Required: 2 years directly related experience
Preferred: - 2-5 years Blue chip financial experience, professional experience preferred, ideally within healthcare or medical device industry.
- People and change management skills.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Drive results in a matrix organization (results agility)
Fort Worth, TX
Audit & Finance
MFG/TECH OPERATIONS AL
Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Meet Some of Alcon's Employees
Sr. BPA Analyst
Jose enables Alcon to carry out big-picture plans by crunching numbers for global business planning. He helps the company understand where it is and where it can go.
Back to top