Sr Executive Compensation Specialist
- Fort Worth, TX
• As a key member of the Executive Compensation Team, the Senior Executive Compensation Specialist will provide support on all matters related to executive compensation including preparation of materials and analytics for the Compensation Committee, executive job offers, promotions and annual year-end process.
• Acts as an individual contributor with comprehensive knowledge in executive compensation area; and can execute highly complex projects.
• As a newly independent company, we are working to build our Executive Compensation team and processes to reflect our company culture and mindset of Speed & Agility and Ownership & Accountability.
• You will have the unique opportunity to make your mark on program and process design an organization.
• We are looking for a self-motivated individual who can work well with a global mindset and is able to provide customer-focused results while juggling multiple priorities.
• Core Responsibilities: Assist in preparation of meeting materials for the various Compensation Committee meetings.
• Lead data gathering and compilation for the Annual Proxy Statement and other compensation SEC-related filings.
• Support the review process of executive level promotions and new hire offers.
• Perform job evaluations and collaborate with HR business partners on executive job offers, promotions.
• Provide routine support to the Equity Administration team.
• Assist in management of the Deferred Compensation program.
• Support Annual Performance & Pay Review process by providing reporting and analysis, education, system support and answering questions from HRBPs Support efforts aimed at ensuring communication and training of Executive compensation programs and processes for HRBPs and executives.
• Stay up to date on industry and regulatory changes in the Executive Compensation environment; recommend changes to policies and processes as needed.
• Provide reporting and analytics to key stakeholders like HR, Finance, Legal, Communications and Total Rewards team members.
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Equal Employment Opportunity Posters: If you'd like to view a copy of the Alcon's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email [email protected]
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
• Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent years of directly related experience(or high school +13 yrs; Assoc.+9 yrs; M.S.+2 yrs; PHD +0 yrs)
• The ability to fluently read, write, understand and communicate in English
• 5 Years of Relevant Experience
• Preferred: PHR, CCP, SHRM-CP or other HR Certification
Back to top