Sr. Brand Manager, DAILIES TOTAL1 Contact Lenses
- Leads strategy and execution for assigned brand(s) and/or project(s), ensuring delivery against sales and market share targets.
- Lead annual planning process for assigned brand(s), project(s) and/or cross-brand strategy
- Lead short-medium term (1-3yrs) brand strategy development and alignment, working with Global marketing, professional affairs, channel pricing, customer marketing, marketing science and sales functions
- Execute against tactical plan for Eye Care Professional and Patient targets
- Lead brand media, advertising and marketing program development and execution
- Continually monitor and optimize brand programs to ensure effectiveness
- Development and execution of channel plans, consumer plans and professional plans
- Lead insight development of business, category and competitive trends to develop business strategies and tactics.
- Proactively make recommendations to modify annual plan to address gaps and ensure brand objectives are met.
- Oversee development of technical/clinical messaging and tools for sales team (sales aids, trade ads, supplements, MOAs)
- Development of patient facing tools.
- Lead local product launch execution
- Lead, develop and train direct reports
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. As part of the Novartis Group of Companies, Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information EEO Statement The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Minimum requirements •Minimum requirements :
- BBA Preferred: MBA
- 7 years in marketing
- Preferred Level
- 4 years of brand management experience.
2-3 years of related sales experience
- Medical device experience.
- Consumer advertising and media experience.
- Experience innovating creative marketing ideas.
- Marketing thought leader with proven track record of delivering results.
Meet Some of Alcon's Employees
Director, Regional Sales
Kristen oversees the entire 50-person Regional Sales Team for Alcon’s cataracts business in America. She helps handle products and services associated with the surgical side of operations.
Back to top