Specialist I-Auto Process (Needle/CI)-1st shift (7AM-3PM)
1 . Perform a variety of repetitive, skilled manual operations to exacting standards.
2. Strict adherence to SOP’s and GMP’s.
3. Ability to read and understand product specifications and documentation.
4. Assist in maintaining of detailed product documentation and verification of applicable records.
5. Must maintain a clean and orderly work area.
6. Must monitor product quality during manufacturing process.
7. Operator sets up machine.
8. Writes out quality sheets.
9. Places blanks into feeder (depending on wire size).
10. Operator “locates” needle or cutting instrument.
11. Sets grinding wheel when necessary.
12. Adjusts press stations when necessary.
13. Adjusts curve when necessary.
14. Places needle or cutting instrument in tray.
Min-$35,000 AT-$43,800 Max-$52,600 EEO Statement The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Minimum requirements Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
Experience: 2 years internal or 4 years external machine operation, set ups and/or troubleshooting.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Analytical and mechanical skills. Visual acuity. Manual Dexterity. Able to read, write, and understand English.
Meet Some of Alcon's Employees
Director, Regional Sales
Kristen oversees the entire 50-person Regional Sales Team for Alcon’s cataracts business in America. She helps handle products and services associated with the surgical side of operations.
Back to top