Solution Design Expert, Manufacturing
Do you want to join our new GBS Shared Service Centre in Warsaw as a Solution Design Expert and Translate high level design and business requirements into system solutions and implement in alignment with the design and architectural standards, while meeting quality, performance and security requirements within manufacturing?
• Develop system designs that adhere to high-level conceptual design and are traceable to functional as well as non-functional requirements in projects/enhancements.
• Ensure designs produced adhere to architectural roadmap and support the development, execution and operations of solutions.
• Perform scoping, fit-gap workshops for enhancements, proposes solutions for key gaps, provide effort estimations and align with business teams
• Ensure that project/enhancements work is delivered to agreed time, cost and quality constraints following the release calendars.
• Ensure that developed solutions are Core reviewed, formally documented and signed off by business.
• Ensure solution testing to ensure these meet quality standards.
• Follow standardized design and development processes to enable cost effective delivery.
• Take accountability to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Solution Design scope.
Minimum requirements • 5 to 7 years of experience in Discrete Manufacturing and Make to Order environment. Preferably in business consultancy and SAP implementation in an international environment
• Proven experience in SAP ECC implementations, detailed process analysis and design, system architecture, technology standards, CSV, GXP
• Experience in SAP Manufacturing Master data, Shop Floor execution processes, Capacity Scheduling & Evaluation/Levelling of Capacity Load)
• Experience in interfacing SAP ECC with third party MES systems such as Werum or Cemstar or similar both in discrete manufacturing and process industry. Experience with SAP MII and X-Steps or PP-PI will be a plus.
• Production Planning including integration with IBP or PPDS
• Integration with SCM including Production staging
• Integration with Quality Management as it relates to IPC
• Integration with Warehouse Management and Product Costing
• Experience in working in complex manufacturing environments
• Good understanding of medical devices industry is an advantage
• Bachelor degree in business/technical and SAP knowledge in specified module(s)/process areas.
• English: Very good spoken and written, good communication skills, able to articulate processes and associated solutions.
• Travel Expectation 25%
Back to top