Solution Design Expert, Manufacturing
- Warsaw, Poland
Alcon is the global leader in eye care, dedicated to helping people see brilliantly. With our 70-plus-year heritage, we are the largest eye care device company in the world - with complementary businesses in Surgical and Vision Care. Being a truly global company, we work in over 70 countries and serve patients in more than 140 countries.
Alcon Global Services (AGS) is a dynamic team providing critical shared-services support to the Alcon organization worldwide - in areas like Finance, IT, HR, Quality, and more. Our objective in AGS is simple - ensuring the satisfaction of our internal clients and contributing to an outstanding experience for Alcon's customers worldwide.
Globally, we share a bond - seeing better enhances our quality of life. This is your chance to make contributions to a leading company that you can be proud of every day and help make a positive impact that can benefit yourself, your loved ones, your community and our world!
Join Alcon and help the world See Brilliantly!
As a Solution Design Expert you will translate high level design and business requirements into system solutions and implement in alignment with the design and architectural standards, while meeting quality, performance and security requirements within manufacturing.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
• Develop system designs that adhere to high-level conceptual design and are traceable to functional as well as non-functional requirements in projects/enhancements.
• Ensure designs produced adhere to architectural roadmap and support the development, execution and operations of solutions.
• Perform scoping, fit-gap workshops for enhancements, proposes solutions for key gaps, provide effort estimations and align with business teams
• Ensure that project/enhancements work is delivered to agreed time, cost and quality constraints following the release calendars.
• Ensure that developed solutions are Core reviewed, formally documented and signed off by business.
• Ensure solution testing to ensure these meet quality standards.
• Follow standardized design and development processes to enable cost effective delivery.
• Take accountability to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Solution Design scope.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
• Opportunity to join growing, early-stage organization built within a mature, stable global company
• Very best working environment for our employees - Alcon Polska has been recognized as a Top Employer for the two years in a row
• Collaboration and frequent direct interactions with business stakeholders
• Ability to cross skill and grow or move (horizontally/vertically) within the organization
• Truly international environment and daily interactions with colleagues from all over the world
• Attractive benefits package (private medical care, group insurance, lunch card, transportation allowance, pension plan, Multisport/cultural card, free Alcon products for you and your significant other
• Permanent employment contract, attractive base salary and annual bonus
• Flexible hours and remote work possibilities
• Brand new office in Marynarska 15, Warsaw, with a lot of facilities inside
SKILLS FOR SUCCESS
• 5 to 7 years of experience in Discrete Manufacturing and Make to Order environment. Preferably in business consultancy and SAP implementation in an international environment
• Proven experience in SAP ECC implementations, detailed process analysis and design, system architecture, technology standards, CSV, GXP
• Experience in SAP Manufacturing Master data, Shop Floor execution processes, Capacity Scheduling & Evaluation/Levelling of Capacity Load)
• Experience in interfacing SAP ECC with third party MES systems such as Werum or Cemstar or similar both in discrete manufacturing and process industry. Experience with SAP MII and X-Steps or PP-PI will be a plus.
• Production Planning including integration with IBP or PPDS
• Integration with SCM including Production staging
• Integration with Quality Management as it relates to IPC
• Integration with Warehouse Management and Product Costing
• Experience in working in complex manufacturing environments
• Bachelor degree in business/technical and SAP knowledge in specified module(s)/process areas.
• English: Very good spoken and written
• Good communication skills, able to articulate processes and associated solutions.
• Travel Expectation 25%
Back to top