Solution Design Expert - Data Analyst
- Warsaw, Poland
Alcon is the global leader in eye care, dedicated to helping people see brilliantly. With our 70-plus-year heritage, we are the largest eye care device company in the world - with complementary businesses in Surgical and Vision Care. Being a truly global company, we work in over 70 countries and serve patients in more than 140 countries.
Alcon Global Services (AGS) is a dynamic team providing critical shared-services support to the Alcon organization worldwide - in areas like Finance, IT, HR, Quality, and more. Our objective in AGS is simple - ensuring the satisfaction of our internal clients and contributing to an outstanding experience for Alcon's customers worldwide.
Globally, we share a bond - seeing better enhances our quality of life. This is your chance to make contributions to a leading company that you can be proud of every day and help make a positive impact that can benefit yourself, your loved ones, your community and our world!
Join Alcon and help the world See Brilliantly!
The Purpose of the role is to lead the end-to-end planning, design, build, release and delivery of applications, tools, and integrations using Data and Analytics Platforms at Alcon. As part of the Analytics team, work with business and technical stakeholders to understand Analytics needs and create, support, or enhance Analytics products that align with Alcon's Data and Analytics strategy and standards.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
• Lead the end-to-end planning, design, build, release, and delivery of data and analytics solutions
• Work with business and technical stakeholders to understand needs and ensure that designs, prototypes, and solutions meet business and technical requirements
• Deliver solutions in alignment with standard while meeting quality, performance, security, compliance requirements
• Support and contribute to communications, training, and knowledge transfer to user community and operations/support
• Support setup and continuous improvement in application development life cycle management/DevOps
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
• Opportunity to join growing, early-stage organization built within a mature, stable global company
• Very best working environment for our employees - Alcon Polska has been recognized as a Top Employer for the two years in a row
• Collaboration and frequent direct interactions with business stakeholders
• Ability to cross skill and grow or move (horizontally/vertically) within the organization
• Truly international environment and daily interactions with colleagues from all over the world
• Attractive benefits package (private medical care, group insurance, lunch card, transportation allowance, pension plan, Multisport/cultural card, free Alcon products for you and your significant other
• Permanent employment contract, attractive base salary and annual bonus
• Flexible hours and remote work possibilities
• Brand new office in Marynarska 15, Warsaw, with a lot of facilities inside
SKILLS FOR SUCCESS
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of applicable experience
• The ability to fluently read, write, understand, and communicate in English
• 8+ years of applicable experience in software development including lead role(s)
Back to top