Service Agreement Administrator Assoc
The Service Agreement Administrator Associate role is responsible for producing service agreement quotes and final documentation to ensure all service agreement documentation is correct and in alignment with Alcon Legal. This position maintains a high level of integrity and scrutiny. Effectively performs tasks based on well-established procedures, work rules, and assigned work routines. Interacts with internal and external contacts to provide clear, straightforward, effective, and factual communication and information. Ensures billing, credits and annual scheduling assurance using systems and processes to assure we align with 21 CFR Part 820, Subpart B - Quality System Requirements, 21 CFR 820.200 - Servicing. Each associate will be will work directly with an Alcon Inside Sales Associate Service Agreement to ensure documentation and legal aspects are met.
• Assist in execution of business plans to achieve assigned goals against sale targets.
• Proactively communicate with teams and customers to assure service programs are loaded and implemented within Alcon Systems maintained to assure compliance.
• Ensure that quarterly objectives, as agreed with manager, are met.
• Makes effective use of available technologies, processes and policies to assure we maintain compliance.
• Ensure that Alcon products and supporting services are broadly understood and available.
• Continuously review and advise on SOPs, work instructions and processes that support company initiatives and departmental standards, procedures and strategic directives.
• Provide contract oversight and revision where applicable.
• Assist in the ongoing improvement of business processes to support service agreement processes.
• Use and support structured approach in direct support of annual sales of service agreements within region.
• Ensure that the work environment complies with health and safety legislation and related company policies.
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. As part of the Novartis Group of Companies, Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Associate Degree preferred
• The ability to fluently read, write, understand and communicate in English
• Three years experience required with HS diploma.
• Experience with service agreement, contracting, or related experience
• Documentation review and quality in legal environment
• Paralegal Experience preferred
Back to top