Senior Technician (Production Maintenance)
Maintain and support manufacturing equipment to meet cost, quality and productivity standard.
• Perform maintenance work in accordance to SOPs.
• Carry out manufacturing machine trouble-shooting repair and critical equipment breakdown maintenance.
• Supporting daily production activities (set-up, code change, etc.) to get desired production output and meet product quality.
• Perform TT and PT calibration for reactors, mix tank and filler machine.
• Strictly adhere to cGMP and SOPs. Report any discrepancies immediately.
• Ability to work odd hours in supporting maintenance work and production activities.
• Perform all appropriate documentation as required.
• Perform Chemical Cleaning.
• Involve in equipment improvement & liaise with contractors for installation and modification.
• Liaising and scheduling of activities with Production and cross functional team
NTC3 or equivalent Proficiency in English, both written and spoken
Two (2) years of external pharmaceutical (manufacturing industry) processing experience on equipment maintenance
Back to top