Senior Customer Care Associate-Fort Worth,TX (Surgical)- 10 am to 7pm
Alcon is seeking a Senior Customer Care Associate role in Fort Worth, TX that support our Surgical Customer Care team.
Responsibilities include: to:
- Provide professional and efficient customer service to Alcon customers, consumers, sales force and internal Alcon departments by processing incoming orders, returns, credits, deductions, inquiries and other transactions.
- Additional tasks include analytical research i.e.
- Service Level Analysis, develop and analyse reports, Customer Score Card Analysis, Vendor Managed Inventory, detailed product information, research claims, prepare detailed collection correspondence, special projects as assigned and mentoring new team members.
- Must be able to quickly respond to changes in the job such as changes in processes and procedures, incorporating new product line knowledge and professionally handling sensitive product retrievals.
- Handling of Sales Force administrative functions and issues to increase available Sale Force selling time is a critical activity and it can cover a broad range of functions.
- Perform account management activities including, but not limited to: Deduction research claim recovery and resolution • creating & processing product returns
- Order discrepancy claims • Credit order processing
- Perform order management activities including, but not limited to: Purchase order processing: EDI, telephone, fax • Unavailable product review • Order resets 3. Handle shipping issues including, but not limited to: • Proof of delivery verification • Issuing call tags • Expedited shipping requests • Order issues resolution: shortages, overages, damages and late deliveries
- Field customer calls including, but not limited to: • Answering inbound calls from customers, and various other internal departments • Case initiation and resolution • Making outbound calls to customers, and various other internal departments
- Perform product management activities including, but not limited to: • CSR must have general knowledge of the surgical product line. • Participate in post market action.
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. As part of the Novartis Group of Companies, Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information
alrpo EEO Statement The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Minimum requirements Minimun Requirements
- High School Diploma
- No prior experience required
Meet Some of Alcon's Employees
Director, Regional Sales
Kristen oversees the entire 50-person Regional Sales Team for Alcon’s cataracts business in America. She helps handle products and services associated with the surgical side of operations.
Back to top